November 21, 2020
QuickBooks Error code-6144,304 happens when you try to open company files. QuickBooks provides business solutions to its users. However, at times it can encounter errors. The Error code 6144, 304 occurs when:
• Your company file that you are trying to open is corrupted.
• Documents and financial files stored in the system are being targeted by malware or virus.
The symptoms of this error are:
• Whenever you try to open the company file, your system shuts down.
• System may crash down.
Ways to fix Error 6144,304:
In order to fix this error, just follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Update your QuickBooks Desktop
• For this you need to first open the QuickBooks desktop.
• Then reach for the help option in it.
• Click on Update QuickBooks icon.
• Check mark the reset update tab and finally click on Get updates.
• Once the update is done, Close the QuickBooks.
QBSsolved tries to provide a solution for all your queries. In case you are not able to fix this error. You can reach out to us at +1(888)910 1619 and we will be happy to help you!!